International Institute For Leadership Development (IILD) believes you're taking the first step in investing in the growth of your organization. IILD is committed to supporting the emotional well-being of children, families & staff.
Our professional development and program officer is Anntoinette McKee who focuses on program evaluation and professional development. Anntoinette McKee an author, speaker and trainer in areas of Early Child Hood, parent and staff development. She is an insightful, progressive, energetic speaker and trainer that encourages the hearts of many by invoking the truth
with inspiration and hope to get to the next level.
Knowledge & Expertise
- Early Head Start& Head Start
- Program Design and Management (PDM)
Trainings and Seminars
- How to build a Team of Excellence
- Maintaining Boundaries in Home Visitation Programs
- Leadership Skills for Leaders
- Nurturing Skills for Parents
- Family Service Credential
- 25 ways to Increase Self Esteem and Empowerment
- Having Healthy Relationship